Instructions for accessing FBS Parent Portal for the first time
- Go to https://fulhamboysparents.isams.co.uk
The home page should look like the screenshot below:
- When accessing the website for the first time you will need to click on Register in the top right corner of the screen and then click on Register using Activation Letter
- You will then be taken to a screen like the one below:You will need to enter the Registration Number and Registration Password that have been given to you by FBS and then click on register. Once you have entered these details click register.(Note: your Registration Number should be an 8 digit number e.g. 32548596 and your Registration Password should be a series of ten letters e.g. EDDUSURAFU).
- You should be taken to a screen like the one below. You will need to enter your email address and set your own password. You will also be required to enter your Forename and Surname.
- Once you have entered your details click on ‘Create Account’ in the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- You will then be presented with a screen like the one below.
- Shortly after this, you should receive a verification email to the email address you have just registered. By following the instructions in this email (this involves clicking a link in the email to verify your email address) you will be able to complete the registration process and you will now be able to access the FBS Parent Portal using the email address and password you created.