Free School Meals
Applying for free school meals is a lot easier than you might think. Your child may qualify for free school meals, saving you money in tough times. The school also benefits from extra funding for each pupil getting Free School Meals.
Do you qualify for Free School Meals?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you receive one of these benefits:
- Income Support.
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HR Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
- Working Tax Credit run-on – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
How can I get an application form?
Please download an application form available from or call 0208 753 6681